April 30, 2014
K. Hartwall has decided to invest more into helping postal and logistics operators to improve their supply chain performance when it comes to moving goods especially now with the switch to parcels driven by increasing online shopping.
K. Hartwall has a long and trust-based relationship with Royal Mail. This long-lasting partnership is built on an open dialogue to challenge ourselves and the customer in order to exchange ideas to improve their operations.
Through agile sales and R&D teams tackling customer current and future challenges we were able to ensure continuous R&D developments to build versatile units which can transport both parcels and letters, the York Roll container family. Finally as a trusted supplier we offered transparency, quality and consistency on products and deliveries.From an operational point of view, we have offered to Royal Mail a solution and a delivery model that when the peak season of the parcel volumes hit, they can count on us to supply necessary volumes of units that will allow Royal Mail to run their operations undisrupted.
K. Hartwall has a mission statement which reflects directly on how we are working together with Royal Mail and our other customers. Its main points are generating in-depth knowledge of our customers’ logistics processes and their financial impact as well as producing measurable benefits through improved logistics flow. The customer can also trust us in delivering innovative solutions, including returnable load carriers and systems and services around them.
With the achieved success, K. Hartwall has decided to invest more into helping other postal and logistics operators to improve their supply chain performance when it comes to moving goods especially now with the switch to parcels driven by increasing online shopping.
To summarize, K. Hartwall’s strengths in serving postal services are:
- Value engineering: taking a look at current fleet and evaluating how to manufacture and deliver goods carriers more cost efficiently
- Large portfolio of existing products: such as roll containers, dollies, adaptor pallets, trays and retrofit accessories based on our knowledge of customer processes in logistics, retail, automotive, dairy and beverage
- Expertise in analysing the supply chain: to design and provide new types of goods carriers to improve current operations with a proven ROI
- Integrated services: such as maintenance of own fleet or rental services for those with critical peak seasons
- Health check of operations: through temporary GSM tracking to “take your pulse” and determine if your supply chain is performing according to your expectations
Having read the above we invite you to present a challenge for K.Hartwall to take a stab at your operations for further improvement. Let us show you our best skills!