2 sided A-frame Compactainer®
The Compactainer® design helps you reduce manual handling, improve ergonomics and space efficiency in combination with higher cubic truck fill.
The one person nesting ensures that your employees or customers, can reduce space requirements in outlets and storage rooms. It further ensures that you can get all empty roll containers back quickly from the delivery points.
By avoiding the "upside down" lifting or demounting efforts the Compactainer® is an ergonomic solution for the order-picking and delivery of goods.
It can also be easily converted into a 4-sided roll cage thanks to add-on doors.
The Compactainer® is a well-proven solution within wholesale and retail industry globally.
Designed for following uses and industries
|External dimensions||1581 x 800 x 704 mm|
|Internal dimensions||1389 x 800 x 660 mm|
|Unit tare weight||29 kg|
|Safe working load per unit||450 kg|
|Loaded units / 13,6m trailer||57|
|Nested units / 13,6 m trailer||258|
|Nesting increment||150 mm|
|Castor size||100 mm|
|Castor type||2 fixed, 2 swivel compound|
|Finish||Zinc electro-plated + dip-lacquered|
- Other internal heights: 1700 and 1767 mm
- Other external width: 664 mm
- Can be converted to a 4-sided unit thanks to add-on doors
- Removable shelf
- Removable backwall
- Textile straps
- Different wheel material
- 125 mm wheels
- Other internal heights upon request
- 3- or 4-sided versions upon request
- Detachable shelf
- Adjustable K.Hartwall SmartShelf®
- Branded logo stickers on nameplate
- One person handling: easily nestable for storage
- No lifting: Best in class ergonomics
- Low tare weight to reduce emissions and fuel consumption
- Designed for easy maintenance and high resistance to damage
- No loose parts
- Improved brand recognition
- 2-way forklift entry
- Suitable for automation